Brighton Marathon 2018
- Event Type Marathon
- Date 15 April 2018
- Location Brighton
- Registration Fee £40
- Fundraising Target £500
- Level Tough
The Brighton Marathon is one of the UK’s favourite 26.2-milers and the most popular alternative to the London Marathon.
With a stunning backdrop of the sea, the Brighton Marathon finishes on the seafront with 150,000 spectators and an unbeatable atmosphere.
If you have your own place in the Brighton Marathon we would love for you to join us in our fight to Empty The Tanks by raising as much as you can!
For our charity places, we ask all runners to pay a £40 registration fee and commit to raising a minimum of £500 in sponsorship.
To sign up to an Orca Rescues Brighton Marathon Place 2018 “click here”to make your registration payment and start your journey with us.
We will support you every step of the way. You can expect
- First-class service from our small team
- An Orca Rescues Foundation branded running vest, personalised with your name
- Fundraising support and resources, including email updates and invaluable fundraising advice
- Training advice, support and encouragement whenever you need it
- You’ll be doing something amazing, by taking on a challenge and something which you enjoy, whilst also doing something good to improve the lives of captive Orca…. by helping our fight to release them.
You can start your fundraising straight away by doing the following:
Set up a JustGiving page – the easy way to raise sponsor money online. Click here to get started – and let us know you’re doing it!